Call us for ANY legal issue - chances are, we can offer to help/represent you or instead refer you to another well-qualified attorney. We provide a wide range of legal services, advice and representation for reasonable fees (and contingency fees where feasible), as well as mediator and arbitrator services.
- CIVIL LITIGATION & CLAIMS — Need to make a claim or file suit, or are you being sued? You need the right representation - someone who will look at your case in a creative way and give you the advice you need. Be it personal injury, malpractice or other negligence, civil rights (such as discrimination, police or sheriff misconduct, free speech or assembly rights, and public employee rights), business issues, contract/lease disputes, consumer fraud, land use/zoning issues, employment matters, or other issues, we’ll thoroughly assess your situation and provide our professional advice.
- We are ready, willing, and able to take your case to trial (jury or non-jury) if you agree that it is the best strategy for accomplishing your goals.
- APPEALS PRACTICE -- Our firm has handled ground-breaking cases that have resulted in favorable decisions for our clients. We handle appeals, certiorari petitions, and other appellate review matters for some types of cases in Florida and Federal Courts and administrative agencies.
- CRIMINAL CASES, FALSE ARREST CLAIMS, and EXPUNGEMENT — From misdemeanors to felony cases, we seek the best resolution and zealously defend your constitutional rights. If you are falsely accused and cleared of the charges, we can handle your civil false arrest claim for money damages (if the claim is deemed worthwhile), as well as expungement or sealing of your record if you are eligible.
- LEGAL DOCUMENT DRAFTING, INCLUDING WILLS, DEEDS, LIVING WILLS, POWERS OF ATTORNEY, ETC. — No one likes to deal with the thought of their own mortality or their own potential physical or mental incapacity, but doing so takes the burden off of loved ones. We can advise you on preserving your assets for you and your family, what to have in place in the event of incapacity, and how to ensure that your wishes will be carried out.
- MEDIATION — As a Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator, Mr. Baron can facilitate a settlement in the most difficult cases. He has been mediating court cases and prelitigation insurance claims since 2012. Charles M. Baron is certified by the Florida Supreme Court to offer expertise in mediation and settling liability cases, such as personal injury, malpractice and other negligence cases, employment discrimination and retaliation cases, police misconduct cases, contract and business disputes, auto dealer and consumer claims, insurance claims, and disability discrimination (ADA, Fair Housing) claims, as well as HOA/condo association disputes, code enforcement issues, and more.
- ARBITRATION -- Mr. Baron is a Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator. His vast experience in representing individuals and entities for over three decades makes him well-qualified to render well-reasoned and fair decisions in cases that are arbitrated.
WE WILL GIVE SERIOUS CONSIDERATION TO TAKING YOUR CASE,
WHETHER IT IS LARGE OR SMALL.